Friday, November 27, 2009

11/26/09 Thanksgiving

This blog is mostly about work.  But I tend to chronicle some personal stuff too. 

I did get up for a 5:00 run with the dog.

Thanksgiving morning started with photographs with my family.  I have a niece, a brother in law and a sister in law who are all into photography.  We all hung around for a couple of hours.

A short nap. 
Then I read the latest scope of work for the Fulton Corridor Specific Plan and the Downtown Neighborhoods Community Plan.  I had very few comments or changes.  It has been reviewed by many eyes by this point.  Many of the recent changes have been from technical folks.

Thanksgiving dinner at my brother's house.  Everyone was in town.  Even all of the nieces and nephews, which is hard to do when they are all away for college and work.  Our dog can go to my brother's house, so really, everyone was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment