Wednesday, February 10, 2010

02-08-10 Pitch Day

I was at the gym by 6:00 and put in some time on the old treadmill. My wife had the day off so I didn't have the pressure of exercising the mutt.



8:30 I made a pitch to F-Tag, the Technology Affinity Group. The pitch was for the March meeting to be billed as the Most Multi Media Meeting Ever. Stay tuned. This is going to be fun.


10:00 We had our weekly internal Specific Plan coordination meeting. Next, have to appoint the Citizen's committee for the downtown neighborhoods and we have to select locations for the public meetings.


10:30 Our DCR management meeting. We were reviewing some of the work and schedule for the upcoming preparation of the Fiscal Year 2011 budget which will go to the City Council at the end of May.

11:00 We met with a local company about designing and handling our e-newsletter.


12:00 I attended the Fresno Rotary meeting today. I am a member, but I don't get there too often.


2:00 Donna Gavello from DT FACES and I met with Channel 30 Station Dan Adams and Beth Marney


3:00 We had a meeting with the City Manager, Redevelopment, Planning Director and others to discuss the Droge Building with Preston Prince of the Housing Authority.


4:00 One on one meeting with Elaine Robles.


4:30 The Fulton Lowell Design Review Committee met to discuss the houses being renovated in Lowell and also a new renovation project of a multi-family in Lowell.


5:30 I met with Tim and Joe from FLYP to further our concept of a downtown citizen's academy.


Home by 7:30...missed Jeopardy!

No comments:

Post a Comment